Dienstag, 9. November 2010

Lieblingszeilen aus Liedern




Songzeilen aus allen möglichen Liedern, die ich gut finde. Hört sie euch doch mal an :)

Some people think I'm bonkers

but I just think I'm free
                                             Bonkers -Dizee Rascal

Weil ich dieses Lebensmotto cool finde. Und mir ist es auch ziemlich egal ob andere denken in bin bekloppt solange ich Spaß habe. 
Because I think this motto for life is cool. And I don't really care what others think as long as I have fun as well. 



Keep rockin' and keep knockin'
Wether you Louis Vuitton it up or Reebokin'
                                             Knock you down -Keri Hilson feat. Ne-Yo und Kanye West

Weitermachen ist immer gut. Und Marken als Verben nutzen finde ich irgendwie cool (Ja ich mag heute das Wort "cool" :D).
Carrying on is always good. And I like the idea to use brands as verb. Somehow cool (Yes I like to say "cool" today :D)

I'm gonna leave the day behind
Don't you worry
I'm gonna have a real good time

If you see a good time, grab it, have a laugh, don't let it pass.
                                           Good Times-Roll Deep

Man sollte jeden Tag seines Lebens genießen. Jeden Tag feiern und einfach Spaß haben!
You should enjoy every day of your life. Celebrate every day and just have fun!

And when your plans unravel in the sand
What would you wish for if you had one chance.
                                          Airplanes-B.O.B. feat Hayley Williams und Eminem

Mmmh. Einfach schön. Man fängt an nachzudenken...
Mmmh. Just beautiful. You start to think...

Singing forever young,
singing songs underneath that sun
Let's rejoice in the beautiful game,
and together at the end of the day
                                         Wavin' Flag-Knaan

Weil die WM 2010 mal wieder eine wundervolle Zeit war. Von mir sollte es jeden Sommer eine geben!
Because the World Cup 2010 was a wonderful time again. I'd like to have one every summer!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen