Dienstag, 15. Februar 2011

La mer



Ich träume davon mit einem gestreiften Shirt und einem kurzen weißen Rock mit Sandalen und einer Sonnenbrille zu sitzen. Hmm ich kann die Wellen schon über den Sand schwappen hören...


I'm dreaming of wearing a striped shirt and a short white skirt with sandals and sunglasses. Hmm I can already here the waves rolling over the sand...

The simple one- H&M 6,95€


The ballet skirt. I would have bought it if I wouldn't have to pay my driving school...American Apparell 74€


special and really beautiful swimsuit- H&M 19,95€


I love the colours and especially the top part- H&M 12,95 (Top) 9,95€ (Bottom)


Looks like high fashion? It is H&M again. This store really surprises me this season. 49, 95 (left), 39,95 (right)


photos from hm.com  http://store.americanapparel.eu/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen