Samstag, 21. Mai 2011

L.A. Woman


"Are you a lucky young lady
in the city of light
or just another lost angel..."
                                                   The Doors, 1971

Es gibt den Plan eines Tages nach LA zu fliegen. Und ich kann euch sagen: Schon in meinem Plan ist es super! Auf dem Ocean Front Walk spazieren gehen, am Venice Beach surfen (gibt es da Haie?), vielleicht mal ein Baseballspiel anschauen. Auf ein Festival gehen und natürlich Hollywood einen Besuch abstatten!
Dem Prinzen von Bel Air hat es gefallen, warum sollte ich dann nicht mindestens genauso viel Spaß machen?
Natürlich ist LA auch ein guter Ort für "serious shopping". Also bringe ich besser ein bisschen Geld mit. Und ich bin mir ganz sicher: Die wissen da wie man eine Party feiert.
Wow, ich kann es echt nicht erwarten wirklich und nicht nur in meinen träumen dort hinzureisen...


There is the plan to go to Los Angeles one day. And I can tell you: Already the plans are awesome! Walking on the Ocean Front Walk, Surfing at Venice Beach (are there sharks?), maybe watching a baseball game. Going to a festival and of course visiting Hollywood!
The Fresh Prince of Bel  Air had fun in this city, why shouldn't my friend and I have the same fun?
LA is also a good place for "serious shopping" I heard. So I better bring some money. And I am sure they know hot to party there. 
Wow, I can't wait to go there in real life and not only in my dreams...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh Wow, you're going to LA!? That sounds so exciting! All my friends are in LA too! I can't wait to visit them! xoxoxoo

    AntwortenLöschen